Email funding bulletin
Sign up for the Leverhulme Trust funding bulletin to receive news on grant schemes and regular funding alerts.
Download a Leverhulme Trust logo to acknowledge the support of the Trust.
25 Jul 2017
21 Oct 2016
20 Oct 2016
6 Jul 2016
Grants Management System Upgrade
This summer the Trust will be upgrading its Grants Management System to provide enhanced functionality for users. The system will not be available to applicants and grant holders for approximately 10 days from 4pm on 20 July.
What does this mean for me?
- For grant holders:
- Reporting – Reports cannot be uploaded while the system is down. Extra time will be given to those who have reports due during the shut down period.
- Queries – If your query is urgent, please consult the Contact Us section of our website and email the relevant person. All other queries will be answered when the system returns.
- Finance – Statements of Expenditure should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as normal.
- For applicants/co-applicants: There are no deadlines during the shut down period, but if you have any queries consult the Contact Us section of our website and email the relevant person.
- For referees – Referees can still submit their comments via the link provided in the request email sent by the Trust.
- For institutional approvers: There are no deadlines during the shut down period, but if you have any queries consult the Contact Us section of our website and email the relevant person.
“...providing scholarships for research and education”
The Leverhulme Trust was established at the wish of William Hesketh Lever and makes awards for the support of research and education. The Trust emphasises individuals and encompasses all subject areas.